Cancel Your Abode Plan
All of the Abode paid subscriptions auto-renew on their anniversary date. If you have a monthly subscription, it renews each month on the start date. If you have an annual subscription, it renews each year on the start date. You can cancel a subscription at any time, but please note Abode does not offer pro-rated refunds for partial months or years.
If you are charged directly by Abode for your subsciption please select the first option below. If you are charged by Apple or Google for your Abode subscription please select the appropriate second or third option below.
Cancel your subscription billed through Abode
If you purchased your subscription when you purchased your devices at goabode.com, on the Abode Web App then your subscription is billed through Abode. Follow these steps to change or cancel your subscription:
1. In the Abode App on your iOS or Android device, select the Menu (≡).
2. Tap your name to open your Profile.
3. Tap Plan Details.
- The plans management page will now show. You can also use this page to mange you plan by upgrading or downgraded as neded.
Cancel your subscription billed through Apple
If you started your subscription using the Abode App on your iPhone or iPad then your subscription is billed through Apple. Your plan will need to be cancelled in the Subscriptions section of Apple ID settings on your Apple device. Follow these steps to change or cancel your subscription on an iOS device:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Tap your name at the top where it says "Apple ID, iCloud, Media & Purchases".
Select the Abode subscription from the list.
- You can manage or cancel your plan on this page. For more information on managing subscriptions within Apple, read Apple's guide here.
Cancel your subscription billed through Google
If you started your subscription using the Abode App on your Android device then your subscription is billed through Google. Your plan will need to be cancelled in the Google Play app. Follow these steps to change or cancel your subscription on an Android device:
- Open the Google Play app on your Android device.
- Tap the profile icon on the top right.
- Tap "Payments & subscriptions".
- Tap "Subscriptions".
- Find the Abode subscription you would like to cancel.
- Tap "Cancel subscription" and follow the instructions. For more information on managing subscriptions within Google, read Google's guide here.
Let's say that you have a Standard Plan (monthly) that renews on the 13th of each month. You can cancel your Standard Plan and downgrade to no plan at any point during the month, but the downgrade will not take affect until your anniversary date (the 13th in this example). You would not be refunded for any portion of the existing month that you've already paid for. So your subscription would be converted to no plan on the 13th of the next month.
Account Management and Incident Reporting
If you wish to delete your account, you can do so from within the app, or reach out to the support team via the Live Chat, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to report a security incident, please reach out via the Live Chat, or the support team at email@example.com