Thanks for sharing your feedback!
There are a few important things to know when purchasing online from Abode UK:
- We are unable to cancel or modify an order once it has been placed
- Delivery should be expected within two working days after the order is processed. Weekends and national holidays may cause delays that extend delivery timescales.
- We are not responsible for delayed delivery outside of our control.
- Expected Shipping time is two business days after the order is processed. Weekends and national holidays may cause delays that extend Expedited Shipping times
Shipping to Overseas Customers
DAP (Delivery at place)
- Seller (Kings Security Systems Limited t/a Abode UK) arranges and pays for delivery of goods. Shipping payment is collected at point of purchase from the buyer and varies by country. We reserve the right to amend these prices at any time
- Buyer (You) handles import clearance and unloading, and in-country transport
- The buyer or recipient must pay all taxes incurred when importing to the country of destination
- Kings Security Systems Limited (t/a Abode UK) specifies that the buyer must pay any additional cost resulting from foreign custom delays
- Kings Security Systems Limited (t/a Abode UK) cannot be held liable for any delays outside of their control. International orders are dispatched within 2-4 working days. The delivery time stated on the website is an estimate and not a guarantee
What does this mean for foreign customers?
- If VAT and/or customs are higher than the exemption limits, all duties must be paid on the doorstep upon receipt of the consignment
- If the recipient is not present at the delivery or the outstanding amount cannot be paid, a collection invitation will be left for the shipment
Was this article helpful?