Start a Return
To start a return, please visit our Returns Center here.
Abode Standard Return Policy
There are a few important things to note when returning a product you purchased online from Abode:
- Orders shipped and/or used outside of the United States are void of any returns or refunds.
- Abode is not responsible for paying return shipping costs (i.e. returned systems within 30 day window period, returned shipments due to non-signature/acceptance, or other shipping related charges that originate outside of abode's control.)
- In order to return an item, please visit https://goabode.com/returns. Please have your order number and shipping zip code handy. You will be guided through the returns process. After submittal of a returns request, a support representative will review your return, and an email with a return shipping label will be sent. You are responsible for the cost to ship the return back to Abode. The return shipping cost is deducted from your return total. You must submit the return within 30 calendar days of fulfillment from warehouse to be eligible for the return. Once you submit to request a return, please allow us 48 hours to respond.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Abode, are eligible to be returned to Abode.
- Warranties and service plans are non-transferable
- There is no Restocking Fee.
- There is a $35 cancelation fee on any returned plans.
- Abode products ordered on amazon.com, ebay.com or walmart.com must be returned to the respective retailer (following their return policy) as Abode does not have your order or payment information on file
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all the cords, adapters, mounting plates and components, and documentation that were included when you received it to receive the refund in accordance with the terms listed in this policy.
- Wrong device: If you received the wrong device, reach out to us within the first 30 days of receiving your order via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review your order to find the right device, and send you the right device at no additional cost, as well as, cover your shipping cost to send back the wrong device.
- Outdoor Smart Camera: If you choose to return your Outdoor Smart Camera but would like to keep your Echo Show 5, we will deduct $30 from your Outdoor Smart Camera refund. If you do not communicate your intent to keep the Echo Show 5 but fail to send it back, you will have $30 deducted from your refund.
Our refund process for plans depends on where you purchased your plan.
Abode website & Google Play Store: please reach out to us on email@example.com
iTunes App Store: Apple handles all billing for in-app purchases made on iOS devices. Customers who subscrib to an Abode plan through iTunes will need to reach out to Apple directly with any refund requests. They are typically able to honor all refund requests within 30 days of the purchase date (but it's at their discretion). You can contact iTunes Customer Support directly at https://getsupport.apple.com/
There are some items that are ineligible (or under limited circumstances) for return, including:
- 3-Day and 7-Day Professional Monitoring plans
- Yard Signs, Stickers and Expedited Shipping fees
- Orders shipped and/or used outside of the United States are void of any returns or refunds
- Monthly Standard and Monthly Pro Plans whereby service has been activated and the service start date has already occurred.
- Annual Standard and Annual Pro plans can only be refunded if the “Abode starter kit” is returned within the 30 calendar day window referenced in our standard return policy above.
- All other plan transactions are final, and are ineligible for a refund and can only be canceled prior to the next plan renewal.
Back Ordered Items
Orders containing backordered items will be held until all items contained i the order are in stock and available to ship. Splitting is available upon request for a small, per-split fee.